MEN MISSIONARY UNION
NEW LIGHT BAPTIST CHURCH,MAGODO.
I welcome all Baptist Men of New Light Baptist Church Magodo, Lagos to the Year 2014.I pray the year will be a blessing to all of us in Jesus name.
As Men Missionary Union of the Nigerian Baptist Convention, our theme for the Year is “Breaking records and taking Territories. Our text this Year, Gen 12:1-3, is a reminder of God’s promise to Abraham .God did not just call him or make him a promise, God instructed him to “MOVE”. It is our believe that for us to make progress in our walk with God, in our families, Careers and in our Society, we must be courageous and prepared to sacrifice and move from our comfort zone in obedience to God’s words and expect the manifold blessing of God that will accompany our obedience.
Many topics highlighted below have been prayerfully considered to deliver on the message of the theme for this Year with the hope that it will provoke our spirit not only to yearn for a change but make change in all areas possible this Year.
The Topics are:
- January- Grace that abound
- February- Mission
- March- Divine healing and deliverance
- April- Overcoming Fear
- May- Understanding and dealing with spiritual warfare
- June- Leaving family legacies
- July- Integrity “The Virtue of real Men”
- August- Planning & executing, evacuation of life’s programme
- September- Leadership development
- October- Learning to dream and following your dream
- November- Putting gifts and potential to work
- December- Talking and dominating secular space.
Alongside with the above, it is our plan as Men of NLBC to improve our mission and evangelism, organise seminars and more importantly, to encourage the Young ones to come together under the banner of Royal Ambassadors, because this is the major avenue through which they can be monitored by the leadership provision to bring out the best in them to the glory of God.
I want to solicit the cooperation of all Men of New Light Baptist Church without which I can do nothing. Your moral and financial support is required to enable us excel for the glory of God and to continue to play our roles in the Church, Association, Conference and Convention at large.